[U-Boot] Looking for help with U-Boot, but where?

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Wed Mar 12 09:59:47 CET 2014

On 12/03/2014 09:48, Frank Ihle wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I had some troubles with my U-Boot, that still aren't solved yet. I
> already sent the problem to the mailing list, but since haven't
> received any reply I guess nobody knew the answer.
> That's why I
> wonder if there is some kind of a Forum or community especially for
> U-Boot, unfortunately I couldn't find anything better than
> Stackoverflow (which couldn't help me either). Does anyone know?

Really, the best place is the ML. However, everybody is encouraged to
help the development using last U-Boot version. With obsolete version,
you get less help because it is more difficult to track what happened
between the version of the submitter (often without a commit-id) and
current development.

Best regards,
Stefano Babic

Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sbabic at denx.de