[U-Boot] Enabling uart 3 in arndale

armdev armdev.ftm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 11:07:15 CET 2014

Dear Michael,
Yep didn’t got any prints. So tried a hack.
a) Booted using uart 2
b) set the GPACON
c) Copied the config from 0x12c20000 to 0x12c30000
d)tried to write a char 0x41 (A) on 0x12c20020 0x12c30020, I got output on UART2 but not on UART3.

We would like to use both uarts.
Have you used UART3, did the boot to UART3 worked for you ? So you see any problem with any of our steps listed in this / pref mail.

Thanks
armdev team