No subject

Mon Mar 3 09:42:13 CET 2014

- CONFIG_SYS_CPM_POST_WORD_ADDR: (MPC8xx, MPC8260 only)
Offset of the bootmode word in DPRAM used by post
(Power On Self Tests). This definition overrides
#define'd default value in commproc.h resp.
cpm_8260.h.

I think you asked this question before. You should explain what you
want this feature to do, what board you are using, where you have
already looked for information, etc. People are much more likely to
respond if you provide a bit of context.

Also I think I did already reply and point to the bootstage feature
and show_boot_progress()?

Regards,
Simon