[U-Boot] _POST_WORD_ADDR for ARM

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Mar 18 16:50:50 CET 2014

Dear Simon,

In message <CAPnjgZ0HpWCBDJeaebXj=RwvQPBXoPe1sL=PEJ8gTYEhMjDb-Q at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I think you asked this question before. You should explain what you
> want this feature to do, what board you are using, where you have
> already looked for information, etc. People are much more likely to
> respond if you provide a bit of context.
>
> Also I think I did already reply and point to the bootstage feature
> and show_boot_progress()?

Several people (including you [1x], Christoffer Dall [1x], Michael
Trimarchi [2x], and myself [6x, plus off-list]) tried to help, with
absolutely no progress through all the iterations.

I recommend we just stop feeding the troll.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The right word may be effective, but no word was ever as effective as
a rightly timed pause.                                   - Mark Twain