[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2014.10-rc2 released

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Tue Sep 2 23:05:36 CEST 2014

Hey all,

I've pushed v2014.10-rc2 out to the repository and tarballs should exist
soon, really this time.

One of the "big" changes is we're back to not needing Python to be
installed for at least regular building, just make and friends, like it
was before.  I feel this is important so if there's a use case we've
missed where that doesn't work, please speak up.

And related, we're seriously talking about replacing MAKEALL (bash
based) with buildman (python2 based).  If you've got a use case that's
not covered today, or with the various series of patches Simon has in
patchwork, please speak up.  We won't drop MAKEALL in v2014.10 but it's
possible for v2015.01.

As always, if anything is broken please speak up.

Thanks all!

--
Tom