[U-Boot] Need help with u-boot problem with usb-keyboard / kvm switch

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Thu Sep 18 10:34:04 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 09/17/2014 09:19 PM, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 09:11:38PM +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> Hi Marek, et al,
>>
>> I'm working on cleaning up Luc's hdmi out support patchset for
>> sunxi.
>
> ?

Cleaning up may not have been the best choice of words, I was
talking about the rebase on top of upstream u-boot + the various
fixes you already know about.

I plan to submit a patch-set to the kernel for the clock resource
stuff for simplefb to the proper lists for that discussion soon,
and assuming that gets accepted I would like to land the
hdmi support in upstream u-boot soon.

Regards,

Hans