[U-Boot] Add support for Congatec Conga-QEVAl board

Hänel-Baas, Alexander alexander.haenel-baas at sieb-meyer.de
Mon Sep 22 14:08:30 CEST 2014

Hi,

my  test with u-boot-imx for the congatec board was not successful.

The congatec u-boot.imx works fine, your u-boot-imx doesn't start or print anything.

I've clone the congatec u-boot2013.git, compile it, put it on the sd-card and modify the boot register(?) with

> mw.l 0x20d8040 0x3850
> mw.l 0x020d8044 0x10000000
> reset

and the board boots the new compiled congatec boot loader,  yippee!

But your u-boot.imx don't start.

The compile output was:

~/u-boot-imx$ ./MAKEALL  cgtqmx6qeval
Generating boards.cfg ...  (jobs: 4)
989/1191 [=============================================>          ]
WARNING: no status info for 'vf610twr_nand'
WARNING: no maintainers for 'vf610twr_nand'
Building cgtqmx6qeval board...
   text       data        bss         dec        hex    filename
194357    8150   218672 421179   66d3b ./u-boot

Boards compiled: 1

So it looks good to me, but booting was also good...

I hope we find a guy to by interested in that and helps me. I have the board here an can make some test for you.

With best regards,
Alexander Hänel-Baas