[U-Boot] Please pull u-boot-x86.git branch misc

Masahiro YAMADA yamada.m at jp.panasonic.com
Tue Sep 23 05:10:41 CEST 2014

> Hi Masahiro,
>
> On 22 September 2014 11:13, Masahiro YAMADA <yamada.m at jp.panasonic.com> wrote:

>>> Jagannadha Sutradharudu Teki (1):
>>>       sandbox: Update minor documentation changes
>>

>> As I commented in
>> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/384547/
>> the second hunk does not make sense at all
>> and not fixed yet.
>
> I did read your comment but thought it was addressed. Are you wanting
> to change this line also?
>
>>  The chosen vendor and board names are also 'sandbox', so there is a single
>
> Let me know what you'd like it to say, and I'll prepare a patch.

Prior to commit 2dabac1337facbd (sandbox: set sandbox's vendor to null),
the following statement was correct:
  The chosen vendor and board names are also 'sandbox', so there is a single
  board in board/sandbox/sandbox.

Since commit 2dabac1337facbd:
  The board name is 'sandbox' but the vendor name is unset, so there is a single
  board in board/sandbox.

(Note, the board directory is specified by board/${VENDOR}/${BOARD},
or board/${BOARD} if VENDOR is null. )

--
Best Regards
Masahiro Yamada