[U-Boot] Git reorganization

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Mon Sep 29 17:15:03 CEST 2014

Hi,

our last git update on git.denx.de last friday caused some minor
problems pushing to repositories created already years ago.  We hope to
have fixed all the problems that we observered in a manner transparent
to all users, but if you still have any problem, be sure to complain
loudly to me and I'll see what I can do.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused
  Detlev

--
Old mathematicians never die; they just lose some of their functions.