[U-Boot] u-boot summit / miniconf this year?

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Tue Apr 7 12:45:23 CEST 2015

Hi Hans,

On 07/04/2015 09:50, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm thinking about going to ELCE, assuming I will not have some schedule
> conflict,
> one of the reasons is that I would like to attend the u-boot summit /
> miniconf
> again this year. Which raises the question will it be held at ELCE again ?

We at DENX are strongly convinced to go on with the U-Boot (mini)
summit. However, we are aware that U-Boot cannot be considered a
european project, and a lot of developers / maintainers are located
outside Europe.

We are thinking in these days if the next U-Boot summit should be held
at ELC in US, or better one year at ELCE and the following year at ELC.

ELC 2016 should be at the end of March (anybody knows location and date
for ELC 2016 ?). We plan to start next week an online survey on the ML
asking for the best location between ELCE in Dublin or, dropping the
event for 2015, at the beginning of next year at ELC. Your question is
just in time !

Best regards,
Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sbabic at denx.de