[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2015.04 released

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Mon Apr 13 19:20:47 CEST 2015

Hey all,

I've pushed v2015.04 out to the repository and tarballs should exist
soon.

The Kconfig migration is moving along nicely as is the DM work.  This
has been a good all-around nice set of updates, bug fixes and new board
and feature support.

Two last things, to repeat what I said last release.  First, really,
we're going to deprecate and then remove MAKEALL.  If you've got a
use-case that's not working with buildman please start yelling now so
that we can get it addressed (and note that there's stuff ready to come
in once the merge window is open).  Second, we really are removing
boards that don't support CONFIG_SYS_GENERIC_BOARD.  Many have been
dropped and some haven't yet only because the patches to do so caused
some other people to speak up and maintain similar platforms.

And I would encourage custodians to follow-up with anything big I've
overlooked.

Thanks for the hard work everyone!  The merge window is now open and
will close on Saturday May 2nd.

--
Tom