[U-Boot] Testing u-boot-dm/next

Stephen Warren swarren at wwwdotorg.org
Mon Apr 13 21:03:14 CEST 2015

On 04/13/2015 11:52 AM, Simon Glass wrote:

> I've pushed a new u-boot-dm/next if you'd like to try it.

(On Seaboard at least) this solves the two problems we were discussing:
* Cache alignment issues during NAND writes.
* Failure to enumerate some USB devices.

However, I just noticed that USB keyboard support doesn't work (On
Seaboard at least). I've bisect this to:

6105422c50ee dm: usb: Move descriptor setup code into its own function