[U-Boot] U-Boot mini summit

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Tue Apr 14 13:32:29 CEST 2015

Hi everybody,

there were some rumours about next U-Boot mini summit and why there is
not yet a date. The reason is that we at DENX are thinking about, taking
into account that the U-Boot community is steadily increased, which is
the best location for the next summit. We know that a lot of you are in
US or, generally, outside Europe and maybe it is time to ask everybody
where the next summit will take place - and maybe the result will not be
in Europe.

Surely, the summit should be part of an Event organized by the Linux
Foundation, and taking into account the embedded nature of the
bootloader, there are two possible candidates:

	- ELCE in Dublin, 5-7 October 2015
	- ELC in San Diego, 4-6 April 2016

Wolfgang has prepared a "doodle" survey to collect availability and
preferences. Feel free to add your name to the event(s) you would like
to participate.

	http://doodle.com/8mf8xhhbsugtirpa

This survey runs until 10, May 2015 - after that we will know where to
meet for the U-Boot summit.

Thanks everybody for improving U-Boot !

Best regards,
Stefano Babic