[U-Boot] Please pull u-boot-dm

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Fri Apr 17 03:30:23 CEST 2015

Hi Tom,

On 16 April 2015 at 11:43, Tom Rini <trini at konsulko.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 12:11:00PM -0600, Simon Glass wrote:
>
>> Hi Tom,
>>
>> Here are the driver model changes that have been queued up on
>> u-boot-dm/next. The main changes are:
>>
>> - Ethernet driver model support
>> - USB driver model support
>> - PCI driver model support
>> - Network cosmetic changes
>> - Masahiro's driver model Kconfig changes
>> - Chromebox panther support
>> - Moving cros_ec fully to driver model
>> - Moving various sandbox CONFIGs to Kconfig
>>
>> Since this has wide impact on the code base I'd like to get this in
>> early in the merge window to minimise the pain of rebase, etc.
>
> So, yeah, rebase pain.  Setting aside the USB scan changes (that're in
> as I didn't see u-boot-dfu included u-boot-usb, my fault), the rest of
> the USB conflicts are a little tricky too now that I read them harder.
> Please rebase and I'll grab it ASAP.  Sorry!

Sorry about this...I did wonder whether that USB patches were going to
trip us up.

As you said the main issue seems to be one of the usb_stor patches. In
fact I think we should reconsider commit cd749658. To me it does not
seem quite right. I'd like to revert it and resend it. I may be
mistaken though.

I just finished a build, but I see there are more commits in master.
So I'll do one more spin and send a pull request (with that commit
reverttd) after that.

Regards,
Simon