[U-Boot] mmc erase fails from U-Boot command line

Michael Trimarchi michael at amarulasolutions.com
Wed Dec 2 21:00:22 CET 2015

Hi

On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 8:54 PM, Fabio Estevam <festevam at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 5:37 PM, Michael Trimarchi
> <michael at amarulasolutions.com> wrote:
>
>> Can you print the sysctl & 0xF? I want to check if this workaround is
>> really applied
>
> In my testing I see the error with or without the ENGcm03648 workaround.

Well the workaround works if the sysctl is 0xf on the last bits,
because it needs the
clocks enable according to the original description.

http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/imx/uboot-imx.git/commit/drivers/mmc/imx_esdhc.c?h=imx_v2009.08_12.01.01&id=e436525a70fe47623d346bc7d9f08f12ff8ad787

So if you hit this timeout without having this set, I don't think it can work

Michael

--
| Michael Nazzareno Trimarchi                     Amarula Solutions BV |
| COO  -  Founder                                      Cruquiuskade 47 |