[U-Boot] Samsung I2C driver

Przemyslaw Marczak p.marczak at samsung.com
Mon Dec 7 15:00:34 CET 2015

Hello Simon,

On 12/07/2015 02:07 PM, Simon Glass wrote:
> Hi Przemyslaw,
>
> At present this driver has a few implementations and supports
> non-device-tree and non-driver model. From I can see the odroid and
> perhaps one other platform need conversion and then all of this old
> stuff can be removed. Do you have any plans to look at this?
>
> Regards,
> Simon

Yes, this driver is very dirty and needs a big clean-up, however at
present I don't have time for doing this.

I can see that there are few boards that are using the old version of
this driver. I suppose that the "COMPAT" layer can be enabled for those
boards and everything should work as previous, right?

I can help you with the testing for Trats/Trats2/OdroidU3 if you want
move it on your own. I could take care of this, but no sooner than in
the new year.

Przemyslaw Marczak
Samsung R&D Institute Poland
Samsung Electronics