[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2016.01-rc2 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Dec 7 20:27:43 CET 2015

Hey all,

I've pushed v2016.01-rc2 out and it should be everywhere soon.

It's later than it should be as I got a bit side tracked, but I think I
have most things in that I want in at least.  There's a few outstanding
things like the ThunderX stuff that I need to look at again with respect
to device tree binding "fun".  If there's outstanding patches,
especially ones that aren't assigned to me in patchwork, please
feel free to poke me here or off-list if you own something that you
think should be in v2016.01 but hasn't been applied yet.  Thanks!

--
Tom