[U-Boot] Driver model test breakages

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Fri Dec 11 03:05:19 CET 2015

Hi,

The following three commits causes breakages in the driver model tests:

4efad20a      sf: Update status reg check in spi_flash_cmd_wait_ready
45b47734     net/arp: account for ARP delay, avoid duplicate packets on timeout
9961a0b6    sandbox: add a sandbox timer and basic test

Can you please take a look? You can run them with ./test/dm/test-dm.sh

The last one looks a bit complicated - I suspect it will be harder to
fix. I am going to try to come up with some ideas...

Regards,
Simon