[U-Boot] U-Boot Device Driver Development Guide

jerroldm at blackmagicdesign.com jerroldm at blackmagicdesign.com
Sun Dec 20 15:08:02 CET 2015

Dear Sir,

I am considering using U-Boot as a software platform to bring up a hardware platform that am developing.  In doing so, I may need to develop a couple of Device Drivers.  I was wondering if anyone could point me to a document or a website that might help guide me to do this in the correction fashion.

To be a bit more specific, I have a custom UHS-II SD Card Host Controller which I would like to access through FAT and EXFAT commands.  I am using a Zynq FPGA as a platform.

Thank you,

Jerrold