[U-Boot] [RFC 0/2] Add cdns-i2c driver as drop in for zynq-i2c

Moritz Fischer moritz.fischer at ettus.com
Mon Dec 28 20:15:15 CET 2015

Hi Michal,

On Mon, Dec 28, 2015 at 10:35 AM, Michal Simek <monstr at monstr.eu> wrote:

> ok then where is the series for converting orgin driver to this DM one?

Umhh, well it would look like:

$ git rm drivers/i2c/zynq-i2c.c
$ git add drivers/i2c/i2c-cdns.c

Do you want me to add that to the v1?

> No problem with renaming but I would like to see change from origin driver
> to this new one
> instead of just adding completely new one and keeping old one there.

See above. To clarify you mean I should also add the edits to convert the actual
zynq boards over? I need to take a look which ones actually use i2c.

> I will look at it and test it in January.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Moritz