[U-Boot] Nokia RX-51 (N900) board broken

Georges Savoundararadj savoundg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 23:03:23 CET 2015

Hi Pali Rohár,

The "prefetch abort exception" occurs in the function
do_omap3_emu_romcode_call (in arch/arm/cpu/armv7/omap3/lowlevel_init.S)
when executing the instruction "SMC #1".

I can't figure out what makes the difference between the working and the
not-working versions.
Maybe we should monitor the Secure Configuration Register but gdb does
not allow to watch the coprocessor registers.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Georges