[U-Boot] Possible OMAP3 regression with current mainline

Enric Balletbo Serra eballetbo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 18:55:26 CET 2015

I just tried boot with my OMAP3 based board (IGEPv2) and I found that
is broken in current mainline and v2015.01. The boot process stops at

reading u-boot.img

Did someone, with another OMAP3 board, have the same problem?

I bisected the problem and looks that was introduced in following commit.

  commit b3f4ca1135edd66d14254089bbeb8077c6d0bb72
  dm: omap3: Move to driver model for GPIO and serial

Reverting the patch boots again. Any clue?

Thanks in advance
   Enric