[U-Boot] am33xx booting from emmc boot partition

Belisko Marek marek.belisko at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 15:37:14 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm using am33x based board with emmc (2 boot partitions, userdata). I
can start u-boot when MLO and u-boot.img are written to user data
partition (raw mode) but I'm unable when stored in boot part 1. I got
fallback to serial boot always, no message on console. I did use
mmc-utils to switch emmc to boot from boot part 1 like: 'mmc bootpart
enable 1 0 /dev/mmcblk1' but it doesn't help. Any other ideas or
somebody have it working? I'm using latest u-boot master. Thanks.

BR,

marek

--
as simple and primitive as possible