[U-Boot] hang: ARM64/Relocating u-boot from u-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jul 8 00:36:52 CEST 2015

Dear Jagan,

In message <CAD6G_RQnrBWyPp1CyiDxkZ4vme4PB5fNHDX-f2Sf=9CvrodcWg at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I'm running u-boot from u-boot prompt, just like a standalone
> application with CONFIG_SYS_TEXT_BASE address.
> Has any one tried the same before, please let me know for any inputs?

Actually this is even a FAQ:

http://www.denx.de/wiki/view/DULG/CanUBootBeConfiguredSuchThatItCanBeStartedInRAM

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"The POP3 server service depends on the SMTP  server  service,  which
failed to start because of the following error: The operation comple-
ted successfully."                         -- Windows NT Server v3.51