[U-Boot] [U-Boot, 1/2] ti: armv7: enable EXT support in SPL (using ti_armv7_common.h)

Ash Charles ashcharles at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 02:23:25 CEST 2015

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 9:39 AM, Guillaume Gardet
<guillaume.gardet at free.fr> wrote:
> Which bump SPL size from 54*1024 to 64*1024 and moves SPL text base from
> 0x40200800 to 0x40200000.
> Any reason for that? What happens if you use original values?
>
> What is the size of your MLO?
Hi Guillaume,

I changed the lines to get a little more space [1] for BCH support but
I see the same behaviour even if I revert these lines.  Regardless, my
MLO is 50kB with thumb enabled (wow...that's notably smaller).
I tried the files you linked (thanks!) but, regrettably, these fail in
the same way my Overo OMAP35xx boards and where the AM/DM37xx Overos
boot fine (as beagles).

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg163947.html

--Ash