[U-Boot] [RFC] am33xx: add 600us wait in DDR3 initialization sequence

Egli, Samuel samuel.egli at siemens.com
Wed Jul 29 08:48:59 CEST 2015

Hi Tom,

I tried to use arch_timer instead of .../omap-common/timer.c but it
was not straight forward. Just enabling CONFIG_SYS_ARCH_TIMER wouldn't
do the trick. Because of CONFIG_OMAP_COMMON we have automatically
the omap timer built. Disabling CONFIG_OMAP_COMMON, however, breaks
the build.

So I couldn't go further.

> And wrt the EMIF changes, I'm hoping James can chime in since he knows
> that block inside and out :)
>[...]

Thanks,

Sam