[U-Boot] Driver for SD card in Odroid-X2

Humberto López León humberto at uclv.cu
Wed Jul 29 15:52:13 CEST 2015

Hi community,

my team and I are working on the implementation of a driver for SD cards
in the ODROID-X2 (exynos4412). This driver we want to incorporate into
the framework GenodeOS, but we have some doubts in implementation. Below
I list a few:
1- We are implementing the controller DWMMC. This is the right
controller to handle the SD card in the exynos4412? The SDHCI controller
is most appropriate?
2- What exynos4412 SoC base address should be used for handling the SD
card?
3- What is the IRQ associated with handling SD tajetas with DWMMC
controller?
4- To use the DWMMC controller you need to configure GPIO ports?
5- What clocks should be initialized to handle SD cards?

Anybody know any document that describes the initialization process of
an SD card? We have been reviewing the implementation of the driver for
the SD card in the U-Boot and Linux kernel, but have not resolved the
questions above.

Thank you for your help !!