[U-Boot] v2 i.MX6 consolidate the fuse and thermal options

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Thu Jul 30 14:42:26 CEST 2015

Hi Peter,

On 30/07/2015 10:33, Peter Robinson wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 12:52 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> These two patches consolidate the fuse and thermal options. They're both
>> options that are standard SoC features so should be there by default for all
>> devices.
>
> What's the status of getting these pulled in?

I have already merged them (u-boot-imx):

commit 3c73b0a49a5c974bb313f8087dd0cfc54ea90ad2
Author: Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com>
Date:   Wed Jun 24 17:09:46 2015 +0100

    imx6: standardise OCOTP and fuse config to mx6_common

If you do not yet find into mainline, they will be surely part after my
next PR. Have you find something wrong ? By applying patches it is usual
I have to solve conflicts, but it looked everything ok when I pushed.
Which is the issue ?

Best regards,
Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sbabic at denx.de