[U-Boot] Building u-boot.rom for Minnowboard

Saket Sinha saket.sinha89 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 05:08:59 CEST 2015

Hi John,

> Are we assuming a serial port being 11520n8 on ttyS0 (I.E. the same port
> we normally use for early serial)?

I access my serial port through  "screen /dev/ttyUSB0 115200" using
USB to Serial TTL Level cable.
When I flash MinnowBoard.MAX.X64.079.R01.bin, I get all the UEFI outputs
but with u-boot.rom sent by Simon, I do not get any output with the same setup.

>>> Shouldn't be an appreciable differences in the boards, how are you
>>> flashing it?
 I have tried flashing both the u-boot.rom and
MinnowBoard.MAX.X64.079.R01.bin with flashrom on Linux and  the
Dediprog Engineering software
 on Windows with exactly same results.

Regards,
Saket Sinha