[U-Boot] mxs power initialization

Ruud Commandeur RCommandeur at clb.nl
Tue Jun 9 09:06:37 CEST 2015

Hi Stefan,

I was already wondering if the kernel would play a role here. For some reason this part was never mentioned when looking for these power issues. For some initial config bits this should not matter, but if actions should be taken on e.g. power-fail, this must reside in the kernel part.

Anyway: We use the mainline 3.10 LTS and obviously this does not have this mxs directory as for the 2.6.35 Freescale one. Would you happen to know if a similar (mxs-specific) driver should be present here?

P.S. I did put the u-boot-list on cc to inform about the answer(s). If the subject would change to kernel related subjects only, we could (or should) stop this I guess.