[U-Boot] dtoverlay for mx6 ARM

Johann Obermayr johann.obermayr at sigmatek.at
Fri Jun 12 00:14:17 CEST 2015

Am 11.06.2015 um 22:13 schrieb Jakub Kiciński:
> On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 21:49:57 +0200, Johann Obermayr wrote:
>> Hello,
> Hi there,
>
>> for raspberyy pi there are some "features" available.
>> dtoverlay, dtparam, ...
>> we have a Freescale mx6 CPU.
>> How we can add/enable this features ?
> I'm new to U-Boot but on RPi the "features" are provided by their
> proprietary firmware/bootloader.   AFAIK U-Boot doesn't support DT
> overlays.
>
> Kuba

Thank you for this information.

Is there a way to change a loaded devicetree configuration ?

Because we have many boards with small differents. but less memory on disk.
at this time one DTB file need ~150kb. we have 1MB free, but we have >
20 different boards and
every month 1 or 2 new boards.

regards
   Johann