[U-Boot] Regarding USB device testing in U-boot release

Marek Vasut marex at denx.de
Mon Mar 2 11:07:22 CET 2015

On Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 05:51:38 AM, Ramneek Mehresh wrote:
> Hi Marek,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> Yes, we are seeing USB 3.0 pen drives from different vendors taking
> different times to give connect-change on latest u-boot. Out of all, HP
> pen drive is taking most of the time.

Is this even a bug ? Are you capable of debugging this ? Maybe it's just a
crappy drive .

> Would it be possible for you to send the list of devices that you normally
> test? We just want to cross-verify if any of the same device tested on out
> platform is not giving any issue.

I don't think there's any point in my enumerating random flashes I have here.
Instead, please report possible misbehavior in case you stumble upon one. At
best, with a patch attached even.

And please do not top-post .

> Thanks and Regards,
> Ramneek