[U-Boot] [linux-sunxi] Re: Basic A33 support including dram init available in my personal repo

Chen-Yu Tsai wens at csie.org
Mon Mar 9 10:04:15 CET 2015

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 4:39 PM, Vishnu Patekar
<vishnupatekar0510 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> It's sensible work by Allwinner to release the dram code under GPLv2.
>
> Now, we can have mainline u-boot support for A33 soon.
>
> Hans,
> Yes, I've very basic A33 dts created based on A23, still lot to do.

About the dts, so far the memory maps look the same. I haven't
checked the clocks or interrupts, but I bet they are the same as
well.

Could we use an overlay over A23 with just the different pieces
overriden? Though they're not the same piece of silicon, they are
damn close. Maybe even the PIO is the same.

Maxime, any thoughts?

Regards
ChenYu