[U-Boot] davinci: LCDK board

Peter Howard pjh at northern-ridge.com.au
Thu Mar 12 01:33:09 CET 2015

I have a build of u-boot for the TI LCDK (the successor to the
Hawkboard).  It is based on:
      * The LCDK code TI supplied against 2012.04.01
      * The now-departed Hawkboard build in mainline prior to 2015.04
      * The current da850evm build.

It is built against the generic board framework.  It works well enough
for me the way I want to use it (conversion post-build with a TI utility
for flashing into NAND), but I haven't tried any of the other options
yet (e.g. booting off SD).  I'd like to get it into mainline; my
question is what is the best way from where I am?  Just post the patch
as it is to the list?  Find someone else to play with off list (any
volunteers?).  Go through more of the target options first?

Thanks,

--
Peter Howard <pjh at northern-ridge.com.au>