[U-Boot] Question about getting the jump table for non-gpl standalone application

Caleb Crome caleb at signalessence.com
Fri Mar 13 20:03:07 CET 2015

Hello,
   I'm looking to build a standalone application, and I can't figure out
how to access the jump table without including GPL code.

I see that 'exports.h' and '_exports.h', and stubs.c all do NOT have the
GPL license note.  I assume that's so we can build applications that use
the jump table.

However, the original stubs.c includes "common.h", which does have the GPL
notice.

How do I get the jump table offset into my non-GPL code without including
common.h?  The current version uses:
   offsetof(gd_t, jt)
but gd_t is defined in common.h

Or is it acceptable to #include common.h in a non-GPL application?

Thanks,
 -Caleb