[U-Boot] bav335x support broken

Anish Khurana anish.khurana130181 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 17:14:22 CET 2015

Hi Giles,

I was browsing the code and it seems it is failing in spl_fat.c file
in function spl_load_image_fat_os() and internally calls
do_fat_read_at() function. Also I noticed that configuration is very
near to am335x( ti sitara) architecture, so probably can try some more
configure similar to am335x .

Thanks,
Anish