[U-Boot] U-boot on MPC8641D based board

Sinan Akman sinan at writeme.com
Fri Mar 20 16:39:51 CET 2015

   Hi Ashish

On 03/20/2015 02:51 AM, Ashish Khetan wrote:
> Hi Sinan,
>
> Thanks for your Reply, I am using u-boot-2013.04 version. These are the
> following configuration which we are using:

   Your u-boot is old. Please run a recent mainline u-boot
so that people here can help you.

> 1. SySclk        -> 100Mhz
> 2. MPX Clk     -> 400Mhz
> 3. Core Clk     ->1200Mhz
> 4. LBC clk       -> 25Mhz
> 5. LBC CS0    -> Flash1(128Mbyte s29gl01gs)
> 6. LBC CS1    -> Flash2(256Mbyte s70gl02gs)
>
> I have attached booting and crash log file. But when I type bdinfo in there
> its display only current flash size.
> I hope this information will help to understand the problem.

   If you need to add a log file etc. please use pastebin or something
similar and provide here the url to it. Attaching big files are not
acceptable and not very efficient.

   Also, please don't top post.

   Give it a try with the most recent mainline u-boot and
we might be able to help you debug the issue a bit better.

   Regards
   Sinan Akman