[U-Boot] switching to single .config configuration issues

Yehuda Yitschak yehuday at marvell.com
Mon May 4 13:34:45 CEST 2015

Hey Simon

We are looking for a very small SPL image that will fit into internal SRAM.
Therefore we want to compile the minimal set of drivers into the SPL.
We have added all our drivers to Kconfig infrastructure (not mainlined yet) and so each driver
We add to u-boot (like PCIe) will be added to SPL and would require manual removal using the dedicated H file