[U-Boot] loading environment from SATA

Ben Hewson ben at frazer-nash.com
Wed May 6 08:20:20 CEST 2015

Hi Fabio,

Sorry, kind of got side tracked a bit.

Tom, in response to SATA off a PCI bus, that was my main concern with just adding a SATA init. However after looking through the code I have noticed that there is a CONFIG_SYS_EARLY_PCI_INIT which if declared will call initr_pci before my initr_sata. Ho ever this got me to thinking, would it be better to have someting like CONFIG_SYS_EARLY_SATA_INIT and do

#if defined(CONFIG_CMD_SATA) && defined(CONFIG_SYS_EARLY_SATA_INIT)
        initr_sata,
#endif

Or is this just being too complicated.  Is there a file some place listing all of the various CONFIG_XXX and CONFIG_SYS_XXX ?
I know the README file has many, but not all it seems.

regards
Ben