[U-Boot] [VOTING RESULTS] Re: U-Boot mini summit

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon May 11 20:45:01 CEST 2015

Hello all,

In message <20150508090207.6233B38058E at gemini.denx.de> I wrote:

> The poll for date and location of the next U-Boot summit will end on
> Sunday.  Until then, you can vote at

The voting period is over.  We have a clear result [1]:

		October 5-7, 2015	April 4-6, 2016
		ELCE			ELC
		Dublin, Ireland		San Diego, CA, USA

	  Yes	22			12
     Ifneedbe	5			14
	   No	7			8

34 participants

The winner is ELCE in October in Dublin, Ireland.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all in Dublin!

[1] http://doodle.com/8mf8xhhbsugtirpa

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
What we think, or what we know, or what we believe, is in the end, of
little consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do.
                                                        - John Ruskin