[U-Boot] [v3 (RFC)] Proposal to add NAND-boot support for Sunxi SPL

Roy Spliet r.spliet at ultimaker.com
Fri May 22 15:29:00 CEST 2015

Hereby a v3 of the patches adding NAND support to SPL. Most noticably
all the feedback has been addressed: tidy structs for NAND and DMA,
timeouts on wait operations and more proper use of the CCU.
Patches are marked RFC mostly because I'm still contemplating the
implementation of a proper full NAND driver to be used with the existing
UBI subsystem. This could mean some slight changes in structure to better
accomodate code sharing between sunxi-nand for SPL and U-boot.
If you wish you can merge the first three patches though, I expect them
not to change any further.
Thanks for earlier feedback, and don't hesitate to let me know if anything
else could be improved.
Cheers,

Roy

--