[U-Boot] FW: eTSEC0 internal loopback test

Sanjeev Majumdar Sanjeev.Majumdar at larsentoubro.com
Wed May 27 14:03:39 CEST 2015

Hi
I am using EP8548A board based on MPC8548E with u boot 1.2 flashed.

We have done the following experiments for testing the ETSEC loopback test

U-boot erased :

When I test the ETSEC controller for loopback test by initializing the board through code warrior 10.3 using "8458CDS_Core.tcl" initialization script file, the loopback test is passing.

U-boot flashed:

When I do the same initializations for ETSEC through u-boot command prompt, the tests are failing.

Kindly anybody tell us the difference or the initializations done in u-boot (ver 1.2) which is affecting the ETSEC controllers loopback test.

Please find the attached initialization sequence plus loopback test which we have followed for the eTSEC test.

Sanjeev Majumdar

Tel No. +918067745124
Sr. Design Engineer
Spectrum Infotech Pvt Ltd
(A Wholly owned subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Ltd)

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.