[U-Boot] Missing patches in patchwork

Jeremy Kerr jk at ozlabs.org
Sat May 30 04:34:23 CEST 2015

Hi York,

> I noticed many patches are missing in u-boot project for yesterday. Is there an
> issue?

Yes - I'd sent the mail (below) out yesterday. If you can send me a mbox
from the list, I'll import the missing mail.

Regards,

Jeremy

------
Hi all,

The good news: I've updated the patchwork git tree - with the main set
of changes from Brian Norris & Stephen Finucane (full shortlog below),
and some further updates for django 1.7 onwards. The patch-tagging
(Acked-by/Reviewed-by/Tested-by) code is now in the main repo, and the
database schema for this is now done.

The bad news: when updating the instance on patchwork.ozlabs.org, I was
missing a fix for django-1.7, for the patch parser code. This means that
we missed about 22 hours worth of patches.

The parser is fixed, so we should be receiving new patches again. If
you're maintaining a project in patchwork, and are missing patches, just
send me a .mbox of mail between:

    May 28 01:50 UTC and
    May 29 00:33 UTC

(times are be conservative; duplicate messages will get filtered out
fine), and I'll feed that directly into patchwork.

I've already done this for the skiboot, linuxppc and buildroot projects.
If your list is hosted on lists.ozlabs.org too, I can take patches from
mailman archive directly, but please still send me an email.

Sorry about the hassle, but keep me posted on how things are going.

Cheers,

Jeremy

Brian Norris (9):
        xmlrpc: add 'archived' status to patch summary
        xmlrpc: include UNIX mbox 'From ' header in patch_get_mbox()
        TODO: remove completed items
        INSTALL: fix mysql syntax
        pwclient: add project option to single-patch commands
        pwclient: exit on first patch which fails to apply
        xmlrpc: support filtering by 'archived'
        pwclient: drop unused variables
        pwclient: support 'archived' filtering and updating

Bryce Harrington (2):
        INSTALL: Fix some minor typos
        INSTALL: Fix indentation (whitespace only change) to 4 spaces

Damien Lespiau (1):
        Always use #!/usr/bin/env python

Jeremy Kerr (14):
        Move to a more recent django project structure
        lib/apache2: use django-1.7-compatible wsgi application
        lib/apache2: Update sample configuration files for new
            staticfiles application
        docs: Fix documentation for new settings infrastructure
        bin: Fix references to old settings module location
        Update documentation and default settings to suit patchwork
            deployment model
        docs: Add collectstatic step to installation instructions
        Add patch tag infrastructure
        doc: Add NEWS file for recent updates
        patchwork/utils: Remove unnecessary MultiplePatchForm import
        cron: Move patchwork-cron script to a management command
        tests: Remove old-style test runner module
        parsemail: run django.setup to initialise Models
        parsemail: Don't catch all exceptions when a Project isn't found

Johannes Berg (1):
        views/xmlrpc: fix xmlrpc delegate filtering

Michael Ellerman (2):
        parser: Fix parsing of patches with a trailing no-newline marker
        Make the submitter name link to a query for that submitter

Stephen Finucane (8):
        Resolve removed 'AUTH_PROFILE_MODULE' setting
        views: Replace 'mimetype' with 'content_type'
        settings: Resolve all but one Django 1.7 warning
        docs: Use 'prod' and 'dev' requirements files
        settings: Restructure settings file
        Integrate 'django.contrib.staticfiles'
        settings: Split 'settings.py' into multiple files
        tox: Add tox.ini file

aldot (1):
        pwclient: honor PAGER for view