[U-Boot] Patches for boot using FAT file system for beaglebone black

Da Shi Cao dscao999 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 6 07:32:18 CET 2015

Hi all,I have been using u-boot 2014.10 for a while on my beaglebone black with two features I added.1. boot from a FAT file system on mmc partition.2. output the MMC interface (0 or 1) just booted from.
Today I downloaded the version 2015.10 and modified it with the same features, and it works.Please refer to the attached patch file from git format-patch
Regards,Dashi Cao