[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2016.01-rc1 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Nov 17 02:41:04 CET 2015

Hey all,

I've pushed v2016.01-rc1 out to the repository and tarballs should exist
soon.

The merge window is now closed.  I too an extra week to tag things since
I wanted a few more things to land and then they did.  This feels like a
good solid -rc1 and we've had some nice updates come in and progress
being made on various fronts.

And as is often the case, there's a big bunch of stuff I need to go and
pick up still and merge.  And this time I'm also going to submit things
to coverity for sandbox.  If you think you'll have time to explore the
bug reports please request to join the project.

As always, if anything is broken please speak up.

Thanks all!

--
Tom