[U-Boot] Cyclone 5 U-boot 2015.10

Simon Brown simon.k.brown at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 16:20:16 CET 2015

I thought I checked out "v2015.10", rather than a rc.  I assumed that was
the proper version.

The startup message says:
U-Boot 2015.10-dirty (Nov 17 2015 - 14:31:48 +0000)

I don't have USB either - only input means before ethernet is serial port.
Not very clever, but at least we have ONE means of getting comms going.

Regards,
Simon