[U-Boot] Rpi Uboot not working ; USB keyboard undetected

Sumeet Jauhar sumeet.j at adsc.com.sg
Wed Nov 25 11:25:09 CET 2015

In fact I tried each of the branches ; mainline ; Stephen Warren and also Olex's branch. Olex branch seems to have USB support but it does not work for me . I get a different error now .

Saying the "Unrecognized filesystem type **"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n987ko6fxajco7p/P_20151125_182109.jpg?dl=0

Any clues how to go about fixing this ?