[U-Boot] Rpi Uboot not working ; USB keyboard undetected

Stephen Warren swarren at wwwdotorg.org
Sat Nov 28 18:15:45 CET 2015

On 11/28/2015 09:55 AM, Simon Glass wrote:
> +Stephen
>
> On 26 November 2015 at 03:25, Hans de Goede <hdegoede at redhat.com> wrote:
>> Hi,

>>> There seems to be a problem with the RPi and USB Low-speed and Full-speed
>>> devices.

Yes, LS/FS devices probably won't work.

If you attach an LS/FS device directly to the bcm2835 USB controller,
they should work fine with recent versions of U-Boot. This is possible
with a RPi model A.

However, with an RPi model B, there is an integrated USB hub which runs
at HS. This requires "split transactions" to be implemented by the USB
host controller in order to communicate with an LS/FS device. This is
not yet implemented in the U-Boot driver for this HW.