[U-Boot] [ELCE2015] Question about schedule

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Fri Oct 2 00:34:19 CEST 2015

On Thu, Oct 01, 2015 at 10:38:50AM +0200, Lukasz Majewski wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> Is there any schedule for our ELCE2015 u-boot mini summit [1]?
> To be more precise
> - are know times when we will deliver our presentations?
>

> [1] - http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/SummitELCE2015

So no, we don't have a formal schedule at this time.  My kind of plan at
this point is to start off with the formal talks.  Then move into a
"5 minute" status from the custodians present on where they're at in
their area.  After that, sort out some priorities on Kconfig/DT.

Oh, and I plan to try and have a Google Hangout up so that people that
can't make it can at least watch and maybe chime in.

--
Tom