[U-Boot] DWMMC crontroller in Exynos4412

Humberto López León humberto at uclv.cu
Wed Oct 7 15:44:01 CEST 2015

Hi Przemyslaw,

Thanks for the documents suggested by you. Now I understand better the
SDHCI controller implementations. The U-boot version I'm using the
downloaded from
https://github.com/hardkernel/u-boot/commits/odroid-v2010.12. From where
I can download the version you're fixing?

Thank you very much for your collaboration.
Humberto